Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Ashara

Who is this suspicious-looking woman, alien...womalien? It's Ashara Zavros, whom I have not-so-affectionately nicknamed SquidHead. Honestly, doesn't it look like she has a giant blue and white squid wrapped around her noggin? Poor girl! And I'm truly not sure if her face is covered in clown makeup or if that's her natural pigments. I guess I need to read up more on her species, which is called (Googling....please stand by) Togruta.

One of my guildies last night said that they pass out if you punch them in the "tentacles". Or maybe that was for Vette, the other SquidHead species? I dunno. But honestly, why would you punch someone in the tentacles? And if your tentacles were so sensitive, wouldn't you keep them protected? Like in armor or tucked away somewhere? Hmm, maybe that's why SquidHead looks so nervous and shifty-eyed in this picture. She's watching out for random tentacles-punchers.

She's not a bad companion. She dual-wields lightsabers and jumps into the fray quite enthusiastically. However, she also has all these annoying cheerful sayings, like: "With the Force I can do anything", and "I hope I haven't displeased you.", and "The Light Side will protect me from people who want to punch me in the tentacles." Okay, that last one was made up. But you get the point! She's irritatingly nice and polite and optimistic and totally no fun for my Sithy badness. Except that I like shocking her with my Dark side choices.

I also read today somewhere, maybe Torhead, that she doesn't like any gifts at all from female characters. I thought that there was going to be same-sex relationships in this game, that's what I heard around the General chat, but maybe it hasn't been implemented yet. Or maybe she just doesn't go that way. Or maybe it's cuz I'm a bad-ass Sith. Who knows? But there should be a way for me to gain her affection, in order for her to do Diplomacy missions for me more effectively.
Hmm, perhaps she just needs a punch in the tentacles to motivate her...

P.S. Thanks to Heka for the "womalien" word! It fits perfectly!

No comments:

Post a Comment