Monday, February 13, 2012

Low Graphics FTW

Spiral has a sexy new outfit. And it's actually even sexier than I had planned!
See, when I bought it at the Super Special Secret Shop it showed a preview picture like Spiral on the left, with a nice pink cloth "butt flap" etc. But when I put it on her, it showed up like the pictures on the right, a barely there white bikini! It didn't take long to figure out that it was my low Character Detail setting that was removing my clothes from me.  :)
So I guess having a fail computer does have perks after all!

I think she looks fabulous, btw, and also I really like being different than every other toon running around the Fleet. I turn a lot of heads, that's for sure! I tried to use it as a distraction techinique in Huttball, but they didn't fall for it. <shrug>
Sexy Spiral

No comments:

Post a Comment