Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Qyzen the Cross Dressing Lizard

Honestly, I only put the dress on him cuz it had good stats! And I didn't think it would be PINK! (That was an added bonus, hee hee!)
But now it makes me giggle to see my scaly friend dashing about with his pretty frock on, fighting evil and being stylish at the same time. I think he likes the way it feels on him. I'm too scared of his big teeth to ask him though.  :)
Too bad I couldn't have put such a girly dress on Big Ugly! That would have been a worthy screenshot as well. LOL
Honestly, the costume designers of this game should be shot...or better yet, forced to wear their ridiculous designs out in public for a week. I know, I know! This is not the Really Real World. But seriously, what kind of Jedi Warrior wants to wear a skirt? Or a FAB-ulous pink housecoat like Mini-Godzilla here?

Okay, enough about fashion, let's talk gameplay. Spiral 2.0 is level 16 now and doing quite nicely. I've noticed that some of the spells/skills on this toon are identical to the Sith Sorcerer side. Lame. They couldn't even give them a new name or icon? Wow. Talk about rushing the game out!

Loads of quests to do, but skipping all the Heroics cuz the server I chose is sooooo empty. I think there were 13 people on the Republic Fleet last night. Super quiet. But it's nice, cuz I'm not waiting for boss spawns or getting too much lag. And it's also cool to just focus on my own stuff for a change, rather than worrying about keeping up with my guildies or whatever. I haven't been playing Huttball at ALL. Totally bored of all the PVPs. Questing is more fun, especially since the developers have done a fantabulous job on the story lines. Very interesting. Better than watching a movie, cuz it's Choose-Your-Own-Adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment