Sunday, February 19, 2012

Private Dancer

My adventures on the Light side continue with an unexpected trip to a strip club, or dancer's den. I went there to find a guy's "beloved", whom he said was kidnapped and forced into dancing. I won't give the plot away though...no spoilers here!
But as I was leaving the joint, I noticed these two in a corner. The girl on the lighted stand was doing the most ridiculous dance moves, with kicking and a wiggling choo-choo thing and all sorts of silly stuff. And I swear the other girl was either laughing or telling her, "No, no, no!" The dance was definitely NOT sexy!
It makes me smile to think that the developers or programmers or artists or whomever have a sense of humour and put these little vignettes in the game for people like me to discover.
So next time you're out galavanting around the universe, so focused on your quests and killling 20 gang members or collecting 14 Bantha hides or whatever, stop for a moment and look around. You might just find something interesting. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment