Thursday, February 2, 2012

What Are They Up To?

I went in the cargo hold of my ship the other day and found Big Ugly and Andy hard at work on something. Not sure what they're up to. Very suspicious! Especially since when I went back to the bridge, Andy was still in his usual place, leaning against a wall by the galaxy map, and when I checked the bunks, Big Ugly was still in his place as well. Curiouser and curiouser.
Maybe they know it's my birthday soon and they're making me...a new light saber?
Or maybe they're just fixing stuff that they broke during a friendly arm-wrestling match.
Or maybe that machine is just a big vegetable slicer and they're whipping up some nice Tauntaun stew.
Who knows?

1 comment:

  1. I think I've figured it out! They show up there when you've sent them on a crafting mission. Very cool. :)

    ReplyDelete