Friday, February 3, 2012

Spiral Hacks!

Check me! I went into Hutt Ball last night and fell through the floor in the respawn room, before the match even started! I fell and fell and fell, and watched the Hutt Ball court get smaller and smaller above me. I ended up on a black space but the scenery around me was all a beautiful city, lit up with foggy orange lights.
Then it said "Spiral has been defeated". And I died with a horrible scream! You can see in the chat on this screenshot that Heka (Hekette) is saying, "How did you die?" It was so funny!
Except that when I respawned, it did it again. I couldn't play Hutt Ball with my guildies.  :(
I had to exit the Warzone and requeue, but the FoTDG ended up having an awesome time PvP-ing for most of the night. Cheers to my guildies! DRINK!

No comments:

Post a Comment