Thursday, January 26, 2012

Another Spiral Fail

Why can't they just have a nice enclosed gondola?
People who know me aren't going to be surprised at this one.
Check out the photo. Yep, see that glowing bluish light down there? That's a Datacron. Found it all by myself, no cheating.
But how do I get to it?
Oh yeah, there's a teeny tiny mechanical doo-hickey riding up and down that set of wires there. It passes slowly by the platform where I'm standing, pauses at the top, then goes back down to the island.
And the whole idea is to jump on to it.
Yeah, right.
Do I even need to tell you that I tried and failed? Took a nice swan dive into the rocks below, with Big Ugly reluctantly following and staring at me in a most disapproving way.
Gave up pretty quickly. There's some things I just don't have the time for, and one of them is skipping around rocks like a freaking mountain goat on crack just for a +2 to whatever dumb stat is there. It better not be Willpower.

No comments:

Post a Comment