Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My First Companion

Big Ugly
This is Big Ugly, also known as Khem Val.

He is my first companion, which means he follows me around and does my bidding. I like that.  :)

I got him from a quest where I was trying to find some whatsit for Zash, and I found him all bound up in some enchantment, and he tried to kill me, but of course I kicked his leathery butt, and therefore he had to submit to me and be my slave. Something about an Honour Code or some BS. Whatever. (Notice my awesome Sith attitude? I'm loving being on the Dark side!)

Big Ugly gets in the way. His massive, muscled frame takes up my whole point of view and I click on him more often that I want.
But he's useful. I send him on Diplomacy missions, which I find hilarious. I think his form of Diplomacy is smashing heads. He also collects biospecimens for me, for crafting. And he sells my grey trash from my bags. And he amuses me with such comments as, "Hakka makka ich mergen blarg" or something like that. He doesn't speak English, silly demon. Most of his comments translate to "I'm hungry."  I guess a dude that size has quite an appetite.

He also refers to me as Little Sith. I kinda like that. <blush>

Oh yeah, he also is a very awesome tank and protects my skinny Sorcerer butt from nasty mobs. I guess that's his real purpose!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment