Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Typical Spiral Move

So I was gaming all by my lonesome tonight and thought I would go to Alderaan and do my class quest. I had to infiltrate the House of Rist, some assassin place, to find some chick to get her to call up her ex-boyfriend and set him up for me. Not "set up" as in get me a date with him. No no no! Set him up for me to take his artifact and kill his pasty-white Jedi butt. (Most likely anyway, I haven't gotten that far in the plot. But that's the plan.)
Anyhoo, I found the house with no problems and started merrily killing my way through the halls. Got to the first objective, disabled the security, killed an elite with the help of Big Ugly, and then proceeded on my lightning-scorched way.
The only problem was that I went the WRONG WAY. I only realized this when I found myself outside again, staring in confusion at the trees. Doh!

Here is a map of my path. Basically follow the red line from the Start to the --- nope, not to the Finish! Fooled ya! Go to the big X and then turn around like a DOOFUS and go back the way you came, all the while killing more mobs and feeling all uber that you're doing so well on your own.
Sigh.

This foolish little adventure made me miss Heka tonight. He never gets lost. The guy is a genius with maps.
Me? I'm a genius with, um, spelling. Yeah, that's it. Sooooo helpful, aren't I? Anytime you need a document proofread, I'm your girl. But give me a map and an objective highlighted by a neon green arrow, and I'm more useless than a drunken Ewok!

No comments:

Post a Comment