Saturday, January 21, 2012

The Lovely Jaesa

Isn't she pretty?
So the funniest thing happened on the way to the cantina tonight...
Heka got his new companion, a Jedi woman named Jaesa something-or-other. He started going on and on about how beautiful she was and how he was going to flirt with her and how she was his new favorite...and he made poor Vette actually "nauseous".
So then he goes to the auction house to buy her new gear and get her all pimped out, and he gets her a helmet for the stats, and then realizes his mistake: there is no "hide helmet" option for companions!
And all of a sudden he's saying she's ugly and he doesn't even want to be seen with her! I flipped out on him in TeamSpeak and called him "shallow". (All in good fun, of course.)

The best part though was when I finally saw her face, I said, "Oh, she looks like me" (referring to my toon).
And Heka replied, "You're in-game beautiful too."
WTF??? OMG!!! I laughed my ass off at that one!
He started backpeddling right away and stammered out some garbage about how I was beautiful in real life too...but I was too busy cracking up to notice.
Guys are so silly.  :)

P.S. As for Spiral's love life, she finally lost her SWTOR viriginity! She got it on with a Sith guy on Alderaan. I said, "Geez, it's about time. She's level 30. She's practically an old maid."  Hee hee!

No comments:

Post a Comment